The Boardwalk is for everyone.
The Boardwalk is a safe place to gather, share and celebrate music.
The Boardwalk is not a place for inappropriate, disruptive or abusive behavior.
We do not allow:
Abusive or discriminatory behaviors related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, ethnicity or religion.
- Deliberate intimidation
- Harassing photography
- Sustained disruptions
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Visibly intoxicated patrons, performers or staff
- Illegal drugs or outside alcohol
- Carrying or possession of firearms or other weapons
- Smoking or vaping any substance inside of the venue
- Unwelcome sexual attention
All staff, performers and audience members agree to this code of conduct when they enter The Boardwalk.
Violators are subject to removal from the venue without the opportunity for a refund.
Last Updated on December 01, 2022